Nuffnang Ads

Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday 20 November 2013

Maternity Photoshoots


Assalamualaikum. In recent times, many are interested in devoting their memory during the process of pregnancy. The same goes for me. Even now I am pregnant with my third child but I'm feeling excited to try and it make me want to write about my experience taking Maternity Photo-shoots.


Here are 5 tips that I want to share with you on how to take Maternity's Photos effectively!

1) Try to find a creative angle with your camera
 

 
 
The photograph on the above, is the effect of the focus on shoes and reveal the details of the atmosphere at maternity photo-shoots. I chose a few items to be baby's photography props including shoes, clothes, milk bottles, 3D baby's scan, books about baby care and pregnancy as well as helium balloon with the color of their unborn baby axle later.
 
2) Make the subject as angle photography


If you change your subject, even a little, you will find that the angle of the take is more appropriate. The beauty of this picture is that it will hide the greatness of my stomach of 35 weeks pregnancy because of the right angle photography and suitable applications.

3) Try some Abstract photographic 


The options of pictured above, is another version of abstract images in photography. Shoes and foot child of my daughters, is showing the image about the storyline in which my family and I are looking forward to the birth of a son who will brighten our lives later. The words "Coming Soon December 2013 is taken as the 'focal point' in maternity photography above.

 4) Shift the attention with a partner

Photography with a spouse or children who are also able to create an images to be more interesting apart from the impact of mother photography on the body. Looking at this picture, I am very pleased to welcome the birth of a baby with the persons I love. The pictures not only reveal my belly pregnancy but the picture shows a happy family and the complement with each other.

 

 
5) Take the photography session seriously

Finally, choosing the right photographer and experienced in taking maternity photography is important. For Maternity photo-shoots we choose  Anan Amri and location to realize the memories, we choose the Taman Rimba Kiara, Taman Tun Dr. Ismail. No doubt it is quite tired at first. More time to find a clean background and interesting. In addition, children fatigued treat red - more children. Alhamdulillah, after almost 2 hours on location, we finally finished and ready to go home.
 

Cheers,
FD

1 comment: